LanzaTech was once again named in the prestigious 2012 Global Cleantech 100, produced by Cleantech Group, a leading global research and advisory firm focused on innovation in energy and the environment...
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This site is owned and operated by LanzaTech Ltd. No material from this site may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of LanzaTech, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of LanzaTech's copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting LanzaTech. This site is controlled and operated by LanzaTech from its offices in New Zealand. LanzaTech makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LanzaTech’s prior written consent.
- The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. LanzaTech does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. LanzaTech does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this site or the results of their use.